1984 LIEBHERR LR631B...SOLD
- Type: LR631B
- S/N: 371
- Hours: 9150 on the meter
- Engine: V6 Mercedes Benz OM421. Good start and running order.
No blow by or specific smoke on exhaust.
- Main hydraulic pumps: good
Unit is fast and powerfull except on one track.
- All hydraulic components working properly
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- U/C: 70% OK Pads: 432mm 40% OK
- Chassis is clean, free of weld or crack.
- Leaks: minor
- 4/1 bucket / teeth
- Weight: 17200.kg
- Lenght: 6.02m
- Width: 2.4m
- Hight: 3.25m
Notice: Hydrostatic shift need attention.
Losing pressure sometime and bring the transmission into faulty drive.